Refereed Conference Publications
- J. Grizzard, J. Levine, and H. Owen, "Re-establishing trust in compromised systems: recovering from rootkits that trojan the system call table," in Proc. 9th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security, September 2004, pp. 369-384.
- J. Grizzard, S. Krasser, H. Owen, G. Conti, and E. Dodson, "Towards an approach for automatically repairing compromised network systems," in Proc. 3rd IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, pp. 389-392, August 2004.
- J. Grizzard, E. Dodson, G. Conti, J. Levine, and H. Owen, "Towards a trusted immutable kernel extension (TIKE) for self-healing systems: a virtual machine approach," in Proc. 5th IEEE Information Assurance Workshop, June 2004, pp. 444-446.
- J. Levine, J. Grizzard, and H. Owen, "Application of a methodology to characterize rootkits retrieved from honeynets," in Proc. 5th IEEE Information Assurance Workshop, June 2004, pp. 15-21.
- J. Levine, J. Grizzard, and H. Owen, "A methodology to detect and characterize kernel level rootkit exploits involving redirection of the system call table," in Proc. of Second IEEE International Information Assurance Workshop, April 2004, pp. 107-125.