After ~99 episodes across 2.5 years, the PVC Security Podcast is going into maintenance mode. Look forward to the fond farewell post to my co-hosts.
You, The Listener & Dear Friend & Audience, energized us in the show. I know I speak on behalf of Ed, Tim, Chris, and Tracy when I say Thank You to all who subscribed, linked, tweeted, and otherwise participated in the PVC Security Podcast. Lurkers, we thank you as well.
I would be remiss if I did not thank the guests who joined us over the years. They brought so much to you, Dear Friends, in knowledge and experience and professionalism. We hope you enjoyed listening to them as such as we enjoyed talking with them.
Practically, nothing much changes other than the following:
- pvcsec.com will go into read-only mode
- existing PVCSec content will continue as is until demand drops below an as yet to set level
- new stuff by Paul will come out on his prjorgensen.com masthead
- If you already subscribe to PVCSec’s RSS feeds, you will get Paul’s stuff soon
- If you are not subscribed to [[http://www.timothydeblock.com/eis/][Exploring Information Security — Timothy De Block]], you need subscribe now
- ancilary PVCSec media channels, like ([[http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pvc-security-podcast/a9/18/275/][PVC Security Podcast | Professional Profile]]) and ([[https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDMQKhCw5Y4fwNXF8LFH1g][PVC Security – YouTube]]) and [[https://twitter.com/pvcsec][(PVC Security (@pvcsec) | Twitter)]], will go read-only as well
- YouTube videos will go away soon
Head over to [[http://www.prjorgensen.com/][Paul R. Jorgensen – An Information Security & Network Engineering Professiona…]] for more information, links to other great security podcasts and other sources, and whatnot.
Thank You, all, for your support and participation and listening and everything.